Hotel : Kuredu Island
Hotel Rating : 3*
Board Basis - AI - Duration 7 nights - Prices From £1099 - View Details
Board Basis - AI - Duration 14 nights - Prices From £1449 - View Details
WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN ON PRICE. PLEASE CALL FOR A QUOTE
Treat yourself to some relaxing tropical island escapism at the Kuredu Island and Sangu Resort. This welcoming resort offers extensive leisure facilities, a selection of watersports and great diving.
Fun, informal and particularly popular with divers, Kuredu Island Resort boasts a great variety of facilities, and is within easy reach of 45 spectacular dive sites.
Rooms are simple, with relaxed decor and most rest on the island's soft sand, overlooking the lagoon.
• Twin centre holidays available
Seaplane transfers included
A large island in the Lhaviyani Atoll
Kidney-shaped swimming pool; sun terrace with free sunloungers; five restaurants including main buffet-style restaurant, grill restaurant, Italian and a la carte far eastern restaurant; four bars including pool bar serving snacks; 6-hole, par 3 golf course with pro shop and driving range; boutique/mini-market; 24hr reception
See All Inclusive features for free activities and entertainment; tennis court; badminton; volleyball; football; kite surfing; waterskiing; snorkelling; scuba diving; wind surfing; sailing; kayaks (all watersports have a min. age of 5yrs); table football; table tennis; aerobics; gym; massage and beauty treatments are available; evening entertainment
Bungalows have one double or twin beds (plus extra child bed), individually-controlled air conditioning, cdplayer, ceiling fan, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone, semi open shower room and terrace. Prices are based on 2 adults sharing on All Inclusive. Bungalows for sole use (on request) and beach villas with a four-poster bed, cd player, tea and coffee making facilities and an open air bathroom with walk-in shower are available at a supplement. Sangu Resort water villas, as beach villas plus an indoor shower room and private sun terrace and Sangu beach villas with whirlpool (Nov-Apr) are also available at a supplement.
All Inclusive includes
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in main restaurant (separate restaurant for guests staying in water villas and whirlpool villas on Sangu Resort); afternoon tea and coffee; Far East and the beach a la carte restaurants.
• Unlimited amount of soft, hot and alcoholic drinks, including some international brands (excludes bottled beers, fresh fruit juices and speciality coffees) served for a minimum of 12hrs. All drinks are served by the glass.
Sports and Leisure
• Activities usually include: aerobics; canoeing; darts; football; gym; table tennis; volleyball; windsurfing for experienced windsurfers (beginners are required to take a lesson payable locally)
• Occasional evening entertainment usually includes live bands, competitions and disco nights
Some activities/facilities are subject to age/height restrictions which are at the discretion of the property management.
Bottle of wine, fruit basket in room on arrival.
• Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals included
• Complimentary sunloungers and towels at beach and pool
Transfer from airport: 40 minutes by sea plane