Hotel : Chaaya Hakuraa Hurra Lagoon Resort
Hotel Rating : 4*
Board Basis - AI - Duration 7 nights - Prices From £1039 - View Details
Board Basis - BB - Duration 14 nights - Prices From £1429 - View Details
The Chaaya Hakuraa Hurra Lagoon Resort (formerly The Hakuraa Club) was the first property in the Maldives to accommodate guests in water bungalows and now garden rooms are also available. Guests can enjoy the informal atmosphere and relax on the beach or for the more energetic there are plenty of watersports to try.
• Marque of Excellence Award 2006
• Twin centre holidays available
• Sea plane transfer included
Beautiful tropical island surrounded by pure white sand, situated in a large shallow lagoon; 140km south of Male
Main restaurant; reception; TV lounge; main bar (over water); beach bar serves soft drinks and beers; book service
See All Inclusive features for free activities and entertainment. Catamarans; windsurfing school; PADI scuba diving school and spa
Air-conditioned water bungalows have twin beds or one king-size bed, plus extra bed for third person if required, mini-bar (chargeable), tea/coffee-making facilities, telephone, TV, full bathroom and terrace with sunloungers and sea view. Prices are based on 2 adults sharing a water bungalow on All Inclusive. Beach bungalows are also available at a reduction (May-Oct). A limited number of water bungalows for sole use are available at a supplement.
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner (excluding speciality meals such as lobster, jumbo prawns, special barbecues and a la carte menu); snacks served at selected times between meals
• Unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding premium brands, bottled beer, champagne, speciality coffees, wine and fresh fruit juices) served for a minimum of 12hrs; mini-fridge with soft drinks restocked daily
Sports and Leisure
• Activities usually include: badminton; darts; football; snorkelling; table tennis; volleyball
• Regular evening entertainment usually includes live music, disco nights and cultural shows.
Health and Relaxation
• One free trip to nearby island per person per stay
NB: All Inclusive features are based upon previous year's operation. All current season's services are therefore provisional and subject to change. Some activities/facilities are subject to age/height restrictions which are at the discretion of the property management.
• Honeymooners receive complimentary bottle of wine and fruit in room on arrival
• Complimentary beach towels and beach sunloungers
• Christmas and New Year's Eve gala meals included
• Pre-bookable laundry package is available
• Pre-bookable 4-course candlelit dinner on the beach with choice of meat, seafood or lobster
• Pre-bookable wine and fruit on arrival is available
• Premium cabin upgrade available at a supplement
Transfer from airport: approx. 45mins by seaplane.