Hotel : Equator Village
Hotel Rating : 3*
Board Basis - AI - Duration 7 nights - Prices From £1029 - View Details
Board Basis - AI - Duration 14 nights - Prices From £1369 - View Details
Maldives - the way you have never imagined it. This area is completely different to the rest of the Maldives. The island was a base for the Royal Air Force of Britain from WWII until 1976, and evidence of this remains both around the islands, and in the hotel itself.
One of the highlights of this area is the diving - one of the best areas in the Maldives. This features not only impressive coral formations, but also an amazing wreck dive through a sunken British cargo ship. If diving is not for you, the snorkelling is also out of this world. The hotel is set amongst tranquil gardens, and offers plenty of facilities to keep you entertained during your stay.
Please note - guests may need to wait in Male for a short time to await their transfer to the island.
• Swimming pool
• FREE Sunbeds and parasols
• TV room
• Beauty salon
• Laundry service
• Safety deposit box at reception
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant (dress code applies)
• A la carte menu available
• Swim-up pool bar
• Lounge bar serving snacks
• PADI dive school (separate management)
• Tennis court
• Table tennis
• Billiard room
• Watersports including windsurfing (operated by dive school)
Hotel room for 2 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Bathroom with bar or shower & wc
• Ceiling fan
• Air conditioning
• 79 rooms
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board. Evening snacks (4pm-6pm)
• Drinks: Table wine by the glass, selected cocktails, regular brand spirits and beer. Mineral water, soft drinks and juices. Tea and coffee. All available from 9am - 11pm.
• Activities: Bicycle hire. One night fishing. One 'island hopping' with beach excursion and BBQ lunch. Two hours snorkelling trip (equipment not included).
Copyright Discover maldives
Site design & maintenance by Bang Online