Hotel : Meedhupparu Island
Hotel Rating : 4*
Board Basis - AI - Duration 7 nights - Prices From £1119 - View Details
Board Basis - HB - Duration 14 nights - Prices From £1429 - View Details
WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN ON PRICE FOR HOLIDAYS TO THE MALDIVES. PLEASE CALL FOR A QUOTE ON MEEDHUPPARU ISLAND
The first of its kind in the Raa Atoll, Meedhupparu Island Resort offers a fantastic tropical feel, surrounded by its own fine white sandy beach. The resort offers good facilities for those who like to combine activity with relaxation. Sunbathe by the large pool or relax on the beach directly in front of the bungalows.
Free-form pool; decks with free sunloungers and parasols; buffet restaurant; swim-up pool bar; main bar featuring karaoke twice per week; grill bar on beach; lounge; satellite TV room; 24hr reception
See All Inclusive features for free activities and entertainment. Two free tennis courts (floodlighting and equipment available for hire); pool table; watersports centre including windsurfing, scuba diving and snorkelling; sauna; Ayurvedic massage and treatment centre; whirlpool; steam room; beauty salon; occasional evening entertainment in main bar; discotheque
Bungalows have double bed or twin beds, plus folding bed if required, individually-controlled air conditioning, ceiling fan, tea/coffee making facilities, telephone, hairdryer, shower room and terrace. Prices are based on 2 adults sharing on All Inclusive. A limited number of bungalows for sole use are available at a supplement.
Dining at Meedhupparu,/b>
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner (excluding speciality meals such as seafood, lobster and a la carte menu); snacks served at selected times between meals; afternoon tea
• Unlimited soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands, bottled beer, cocktails and fresh fruit juices) served for a minimum of 12hrs; wine served by the glass at lunch and dinner
Sports and Leisure
• Activities usually include: badminton, beach volleyball, darts, pool table, snorkelling, table tennis, tennis (daytime)
• Occasional evening entertainment usually includes live music, karaoke and disco.
Health and Relaxation
• Gym; sauna; steam bath; whirlpool sunbeds for the beach and pool
NB: All Inclusive features are based upon previous year's operation. All current season's services are therefore provisional and subject to change. Some activities/facilities are subject to age/height restrictions which are at the discretion of the property management.
• Honeymooners and guests celebrating their anniversary receive complimentary wine and fruit basket in their room on arrival
• Complimentary sunloungers at the beach
• Complimentary beach towels provided
• Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals included
• Premium cabin upgrade available at a supplement
Transfer from airport: approx. 40mins by seaplane. Please ask for details.